CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Post Feast, Thanksgiving Night

The boys on their annual Thanksgiving Pajamas thanks to Grandma Chris.
They are such snuggle bugs. We decided to bust out the Christmas movies since Pete's rule is not until Thanksgiving Day. Henry chose to watch Rudolf the Red nose Reindeer.

Apparently Rudolf is very intense.


P.J. was leaning his head on me and told Henry, "you can lay on brother." They really do love each other.
We hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!




3 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Awwww cute little stinkers. And you look hot too mmmhmmm! I tried to get Oby to watch a Christmas movie last night too, but he opted to play the wii. Hmmm.... maybe I should have waited til Christmas to give it to him!

ps I'm lovin Henry's long hair! It's rockin!!!

Nana said...

Oh, they are the cutest snugglers.
I can't wait to get my hands on them. I agree w/ TMI you look pretty hot. I notice you are covering up Sisco.

Clint and Sheri said...

That's funny, I wanted to comment to tell you how dang cute you look! It looks like everyone agrees! We missed you guys at Thanksgiving, at least you are coming soon!