CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Hampshire? Utah? California?

Where do we live?
Well, we are in California now and for the first time this summer are living a semi normal life. No offense to anyone, we just like having our routine.
The first night we got here the boys were pretty excited to see Dad, after that wore off they were running around the apartment looking at everything. My favorite thing was when we told P.J. to go potty so he ran into the bathroom and yells out, "What a fancy wooden toilet seat." Oh the simple minds of children. I will post some pictures of the apartment later when I take them.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WHAT?? Are you in Cali now?? If you are I am jealous. I love Cali. Jared's parents use to live there close to Six Flags actually. We should have got together while we were both in Utah. Life was crazy for me though with the wedding. Talk to ya later

Melanie said...

I for one want a wooden toilet seat in every bathroom I own for the rest of my life! PJ's really on to something.

BTW, I can't believe how BIG Henry is getting and how much hair he has! It makes him look soooo much older! And PJ is just as cute as ever. He looks so cute with a tan! Glad you guys get to be with Pete again!

The Allen Family said...

Dang! I love the things PJ says!!