CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fishermans Wharf

The boys and I were able to take a trip up to San Francisco to see fisherman's wharf. P.J. had a fun time looking at these world war 2 ships and submarines. He also liked imitating what he thought the guns sounded like, Henry then proceeded to imitate P.J.'s imitation.
I love how P.J. was wearing his glasses.
The Sea Lions were not out in full force that day, as you can see. P.J. and Henry could see the "brown lumps" out there though.


2 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

One of my fondest childhood memories is a vacation at Fisherman's Wharf. I'm so jealous you got to go! I guess Oby, Chloe and I will just have to come visit when you live in San Fran, so I can create new memories with your fam! Oh my heck I'm the cheesiest person alive! We're wrapping up Jamie's surprise BDay party right now and did food assignments for the Yellowstone trip. Wish you were here! Love you guys.

The Allen Family said...

I love that place, we used to go there a ton!