CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween!


This year P.J. started out wanting to be a pterodactyl, so we looked, looked and looked some more for a costume with no luck. I picked up my bootstraps and told myself that I could make it, luckily before I started the process I showed P.J. a picture of what it would look like and he looked at it, looked at me, and said "that looks stupid."
He ended up changing his mind to a paleontologist, a much easier costume to come up with. He really rolled with it and played the part, as you can see in his cheesy pictures. (I did not pose him, it was all his idea.)

Little Dragon Will, in this picture he is saying his favorite phrase, "This is Halloween!"
Stay tuned for some comparison pictures, all three boys have been this same thing.

I swear I put these pictures in a certain order and then blogger messes them all up, so just pretend that all of them go in some sort of order.

Triceratops Henry showing off his horns.

What a cute little cheese ball, you never would have known that just moments before this picture was taken he was throwing a full blown fit. It started because he said he wanted to be a cowboy instead of a dinosaur ad ended with the tag needing to be cut out of his costume. You just never know what is going to trigger a tantrum.

This year was the year of the pumpkin. As you can see from the picture below we have quite a few, too say the least.

We got a lot of pumpkins when we went to the patch with Nana, then the 2 older boys each brought one home from the schools pumpkin patch. Then when we went to the schools festival we won two more in the pumpkin walk.
Can anyone say pumpkin pie?

We will end this post with Williams second favorite thing to say as of late
"CANDY!!!"

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Nana said...

YAY! so cute, all of them. Thank you!

Tara Bennett said...

Shut up! That's what I called my post too even before I saw yours! We are so n'sync! Haha

Clint and Sheri said...

That last pic of Will is so cute! I love all the pumpkins on the porch