CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Putting on my own shoes!

This morning I was having a conversation with P.J. about what shoes he could wear to the park, as I was telling him that he could not wear his crocks to the park and he had to wear his hiking boots or tennis shoes Henry ran in, got his rain boots and put them on himself. I must underestimate my children because I thought Henry had no idea how to put his own shoes on, they were on the wrong feet, but hey you got to start somewhere.
He was SO proud of himself!


2 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

LOL! When I saw the title to this post, I thought it would be about you, miss preggers, unable to put on your shoes, or proud that you still can! I guess you're not that far along yet. Hooray for Henry though! Hope you had fun at the park!

The Mechams said...

Good job Henry...we still can't be Boston to do that trick..by the by I tagged you on my blog...I guess you have to check it out.