CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 21, 2010

All Grown Up!

The other day P.J. and Henry went to a friends house to play leaving Will and I home alone. I decided that instead of taking a nap I should probably do something productive and clean the kitchen. So I was cleaning the kitchen and I let William play outside. While he was playing I was thinking to myself that when P.J. or even Henry was 14 months old I would have never let them play outside by themselves and how funny it is how your perspective changes after you have a few kids. I looked outside to check on Will and this is what I found, he grabbed Henry's helmet put it on (backwards, but hey he 14 months old), and was riding his bike. Too funny, what a big boy.



1 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Oh man what a cutie! I seriously still feel a bit of a motherly instinct looking at William like I want to hold him and breast feed him! Ha ha ha ha!

My dream was just SO real!