CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

I know everybody thinks their kids grow up too fast but it's because it is true. On June 17 P.J. graduated from kindergarten and I can't believe the big milestone of kindergarten has come and gone. (insert sniff)
This was a great graduation because it was only about 30 minutes. They sang two songs, received their certificates and medals and all was done.

Mrs. Acton was a great teacher, she was just too old and too tired to keep up with all of the 30 kids in P.J.'s class. P.J. felt as though he was bored all the time because all the "naughty" kids took up all of Mr. Acton's time.


P.J. love making new friends in his class and looks forward to all day school because he really wants to eat lunch in the cafeteria. Go figure, the most lame part of school.




9 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Hey Taylor, long time no see. What a cutie at his little graduation! He is so big and so dang cute. ...... I may...or not may...be sitting on your living room couch right now....on my computer...in California.....while you are upstairs asleep...

The Mechams said...

Congrats PJ, moving on up in the world . . . watch out world!

Clint and Sheri said...

I mean may not

Nana said...

Ohhh. Those are darling pictures. Miss you guys!

Nana said...

I miss you too. The Cougar Pee was an adventure. Oby thought I made the whole thing up. I should have sprayed some on him!!!

Nana said...

I guess the next post you make will be High School Graduation.

Nana said...

Hi Pete. Hope you have a great day!

Clint and Sheri said...

Taylor, I tried to email you the pics of your boys from our visit, but I don't think they all worked. So fill free to go to my California post on my blog and steal what you want! Miss you guys! I always think about you when I'm scrapbooking now!

Nana said...

I am having the police departments sketch artist draw me some pictures of what the kids might look like today. Good thing you are coming soon.