CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 2 of Break!



Today was a very lazy day. The boys got bubbles from Chuck E Cheese last night so they wanted to play with those first thing this morning. I love the picture of P.J. blowing his bubbles. We all stayed in our jammies all day, we all got to take a nap, and of course we had some Wii action. P.J. had recently discovered his love for Wii golf. This evening P.J. and Henry had a pretty good head butt, Henry has a pretty good fat lip. When describing what happened P.J. said, "I was trying to jump on the couch and suddenly I bumped Henry's teeth." Where does that kid get his vocabulary? Tonight Pete went to play volleyball, so we are watching the Pratt kids and watching Charlotte's Web for one last time before we send it back. Have I mentioned I really like having Pete home? I love it!

1 comments:

michelle said...

could those boys be any cuter? miss you all. xoxoxo