CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Last Trip to the Dentist


Ok so P.J. has some teeth issues to say the least, he gets bad teeth from both Pete and me. We took him to the dentist for the first time last month and I was told that his molers are too big and too close together so a toothbrush just wasn't cleaning good enough. Long story short I should have been flossing his teeth, so we started and he really lets me do it quite well. Unfortunately, he still had 10 cavities, yes 10. 5 trips to the dentist, after his first visit, he is done, WOO HOO! Poor kid has had so much numbing of the mouth that he has finially had it. I couldn't help but post this picture of him smiling as big as he could, what a cute little boy.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That's insane! TEN! LOVE the picture!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I'm so glad he's done what a trooper!!

Tara Bennett said...

Go PJ! Keep up that flossing little guy. I want a good report from your next trip to the dentist.... but hopefully that's not for awhile! =)