CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Budding Artist

For Christmas Henry got this easel from his Grandma and Grandpa Norseth. It has a chalkboard on one side and a dry erase board on the other, but best of all it came with two clips to hang a "canvas" for him to paint.
He never uses more than one color on a paper but that is mostly because I am a little anal and told him he couldn't mix the colors together in the tray. I wish he took everything I told him to such an extreme.
Everyday he thinks he needs to paint, he says, "I not paint today." He also thinks he needs candy everyday and says that the same way but that is for another post maybe.



2 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

I love that easel it's so little, better than the Huge Tall IKEA ones we keep moving all over the country.

Tara Bennett said...

He is the cutest little artist I've ever seen! I think you should also get him in some dance classes. For real.