CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My favorite compromise...

The boys are constantly asking for character shoes which I HATE, no offense to those of you who let your kids get them, that just means you are nicer moms than I am. Since I will never let them get said character shoes we made a compromise, cool socks or character socks. P.J. picked these sketchers socks and some Transformer socks, Henry of course picked McQueen socks and these Mickey Mouse socks. Nobody looks dorky and everyone is happy.

P.J. thought he needed to take a picture so I thought I would share it with you.




1 comments:

The Mechams said...

I know we have talked about the character issue so I totally agree with none of that on shoes, Bostons compromise was shoe laces. I am still trying to decide if I made a good deal or not!