CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OBY

It's no secret that Oby and I had a very love hate relationship when we were younger.
We fought like cats and dogs, he was always teasing me and my genius comebacks were shut up or, not any more.


I would often times scream "Oby stop it" in my sleep. And he has always loved the fact that he could get to me.


We did have some good times growing up and spent many hours riding bikes, playing in dirt piles and playing barbies and ninja turtles.


What is the purpose of this post you ask, well the other day while talking on the phone I was asking the name of a website from my friend. Pete is always thinking he needs to be part of my telephone conversations so he answered my question by saying "stupidhead.com". My automatic response was "OBY". I don't know it just came out and now the boys think it is the most hilarious insult to call you Oby. P.J. even thought more about it and said, "I get it, you called him Oby because Oby always bugs you. He always bugs me too."
We do love Oby very much but he can be annoying and anyone who knows him knows that so I hope he doesn't take offense to this post because I thought it was too funny of a story to pass up.





2 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

LOLOLOL! That comment from PJ is going to have me laughing for DAYS! Love it.

I should send you the pix of you and Oby on the pink hot wheel. It's one of my favs :)

Nana said...

Yep, that is life with Oby. Love you Oby.